Get graphics at Nackvision.com

Monday, April 2, 2007

Friendship

A blog about "Friendship"

I would like to welcome you all and my teacher Hala to my blog about friendship.


Welcome, I am Mujtaba Mohammad from the Republic of the Sudan .I am a student at the University of Science and Technology. I live in Khartoum, capital.

Because of the importance of this topic, I open the debate here and I would like to ask you to interact here, to add your points of view and opinions openly for the benefit of all.

In our daily lives, all of us have " Rafkis", or friends. I want to ask about the real meaning of "Friendship", the meaning of a "friend". What is the real meaning that is carried by the word" Friendship"?

Do you think there is a difference between Sahib and friend? If there is a difference, what is it ? Are there any rules and principles of friendship ? Are you loyal to your friends ? Do you give your time to your friends or only art of it? Why? Is there a certain number of friends you must carefully consider? Why? In your opinion of friendship, who is more dear to you: the nearest friend or brother? Why? Do you have permanent friends after putting them under a test ? Did any friend betrayed you before? In betrayal of a friend ,do you blame yourself or your friend?

I hope this topic is of interest for many of you and I wish you all success , always

9 comments:

mujtaba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ahmed said...

Hi Mujtaba
You have a nice blog with good topics.And i like your ideas.

China valve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
China valve said...

Hello!
This is the first time I come to your blog, it's nice.
If you have time, would you like to come to my blog and give me some suggestions? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so nice!

Asrar said...

Hi Mujtaba Ilike your blog very match and Iam sow happy that ther are students jast like you

Hala Fawzi said...

Dear Mujtaba,
Hey, I missed you at the lecture today when I called your name!
We miss you at class!
Why are you late?Is everything going fine? I hope so.
All are asking about you!
Have a safe trip back home.
Teacher Hala

***MOJAHED*** said...

2. I love your blog theme.

***MOJAHED*** said...

2. I love your blog theme.